Structure feature of flexible shaft coupling：
1. It is suitable for the transmission with the axis angle β<45°of the two axis on the same plane
2. 11.2-1120N.m : nominal torque 11.2-1120N.m
3. Maximum bending angle 45° per joint.
4. Finished product hole tolerance H7, keyway, hexagonal hole and square hole can order as requirement .
5. Angle between the two axes can change with the machines needs within a limited range.
6. sliding bearings and needle bearings both acceptable, its depending on user requirements.
The maximum speed with sliding bearing is 1000rpm, the dynamic load with needle bearing is higher, the bearing clearance is small, and the maximum speed can reach 4000rpm.
What we can do?
As you can see above drawings and table ,we can offer verious kinds Cylindrical shaft hole with counterbore or with our counterbore;Conical shaft hole with counterbore or without counterbore ,Single keywey or double keyway.
This kinds of shaft coupling is suit able for many different industy such as
Automatic lock screw machine
hydraulic pump electric motor boat
In-Plant Utility Vehicles
Some tips for choose suitable cv joint (constant velosity joint )
To ensure the constant angular speed and the synchronous rotation between the main and driven shafts, the double cross shaft universal coupling or the combination of two single cross shaft universal couplings should be selected
Also need to meet the following three conditions:
a The angle between the intermediate shaft and the main and driven shafts is equal,
b The symmetry planes at both ends of the middle axis are in the same plane;
c The intermediate shaft is in the same plane as the driven axis
When installing a single cross shaft universal coupling, if the angles of the main and driven ends are different, the synchronous rotation between the main and driven shafts cannot keep synchronized rotation,will changes with the included angle.