The ball joint universal coupling uses spherical parts instead of the cross shaft as connect point between the main and driven shaft,is a more flexible coupling, so it has more wider application range .
Simple structure and small size
Flexible operation and easy maintenance;
Low transmission torque;
suitable for theshaft angle less than 40 degree, which can realize the synchronous operation of the main and driven shafts.
offer 4 type of shaft hole, as bellow:
How we ensure our quality ?
Material Available：Stainless Steel:SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 35CrMo 40CrMo 42 CrMo
Steel:mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#
Aluminum:AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.
Iron:A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.
Plastic:ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, Teflon, PP,PEI, Peek or as required
Surface Finish: Aluminum:Clear Anodized,Color Anodized,Sandblast Anodized,Chemical Film,Brushing,Polishing,Chroming.
Stainless Steel:Polishing,Passivating,Sandblasting,Laser engraving.
Steel:Zinc plating,Oxide black,Nickel plating,Chrome plating,Carburized,
Heat treatment,Powder Coated.
Drawing Format:IGS,STP,X_T ,DXF,DWG , Pro/E, PDF
Test Equipment: Measurement instrument, Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge etc.
What is our advantages?
Compared with cross shaft universal joints, ball hinge universal joints have the following characteristics:
(1) With buffering ,damping, noise reducing and automatically circulate lubrication;
(2) Under the same rotation diameter and inclination angle, it can improve the bearing capacity by 0.5 to 1 times;
(3) Good synchronization, even single-ball hinge plunger universal coupling can guarantee synchronization;
(4)The axial x and radial y initial compensation are both large, especially the axial x can be achieved without external splines;
(5) Novel structure, light weight,manufacturablity,easy for mass production and reduced cost;
(6) It is not only for a common component of low-speed, heavy-duty, normal-speed operating conditions, but also can be used for high-speed transmission.This universal coupling has a wide range of applications, especially for shafting transmissions with large inclination and limited radial dimensions.