What is a double jaw coupling ?
Jaw couplings are composed of three parts: two metallic hubs and an elastomer insert called an element, butwe usually call it "spider".While our HZ-S double elastomer composed of 4 part : 2 metallic hubs and 2 spider. The 4 parts fit together with a jaw from each hub fitted alternately with the lobes of the spider. Jaw coupling is transmit torque through the elastomer compress.
- Two components and double type structure， can compensate for large installation errors
- Damping vibration, Reduce noise
- The force caused by the deviation is very small
- To extend the working life of the adjacent parts
- Usually we offer the hardness of the double elastic jaw felxible shaft coupling is 92shA,also the nominal torque is calculated by the base of 92shA,but customer can choose the different rubber as the elastomer,such as 98sha spider .
Let see the curved jaw coupling drawings